My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.keynote2keynote.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Friday, January 26, 2007

My MacBook Pro Arrives!

DHL pulled up today and handed me my new MBP. I was amazed at how fast it got here once I reordered it from MacConnection.com. I placed my order Jan 22nd, it shipped the following day, and then arrived on the 25th. I'm really happy with my experience with this vendor.

I savored every moment of opening the box. Apple really does a top notch job with the packaging on these laptops. I knew this machine was going to be awesome, but WOW! It is above and beyond ALL of my expectations. The incredibly sexy exterior, the jaw dropping display (glossy), and the snappiness of OS X. I couldn't have asked for more. I spent hours snooping around in the System Preferences and giving the ui a bit of a personal touch. Each time I sit down at this thing I'm just floored by it.

You don't know how hard its been writing a blog about Apple computers without actually having one :) I feel legit now, a full blown switcher. After dreaming about my MBP all night I plan on getting a bunch of pics and some more thoughts posted tomorrow. More than just, "OMG...THIS MBP OWNS!" Which is about the only way I can describe this computer in my current stage of amazement :)

More tomorrow...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At January 26, 2007 at 5:52 AM , Blogger Galley said...

I'm officially jealous! I wish I had gone "Pro" rather than buy the regular MacBook.

 
At January 27, 2007 at 12:23 AM , Blogger Nick Young said...

Just wait a few months, hawk your MacBook on ebay, and get a MBP when Apple updates it. Then I'll be jealous of you ;p

 
At January 31, 2007 at 9:41 AM , Blogger Solofx7 said...

i am glad to see that you finally got your machine.
congrats. Solo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home