My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.keynote2keynote.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Cause For Delay

I got an email from Apple saying that there was a problem with my order. It seems that they had under charged my order by $17 and change. Since the order hadn't been paid in full they haven't shipped my order yet. After calling Apple they ended up giving me a $20 discount to cover the $17 dollars and do make up for their mistake. Its kind of a bummer that I have to wait longer for my MacBook Pro, but the $20 discount is nice :) So everything is in order and my MBP should be on the way!

So what I have for you today is Uninspiring Vista written by Erika Jonietz, Senior Editor of the MIT Technology Review. Erika claims that she was not only "...just a fan, but a champion" of Microsoft. She claimed that in years past "When I was forced to use Apple's Mac OS... I grumbled, griped, and insisted that Windows was better." Turn the page to Windows Vista and OS X Tiger. "For me, if the choice is between struggling to configure every feature and being able to boot up and get to work, at long last I choose the Mac." Claims Erika.

It seems that Mac OS X has won over may seasoned windows users. In fact, I think that the initial reviews of Vista are fueling users decisions to switch to Apple. People see the future of Windows with Vista and they don't like what they see.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 17, 2007 at 8:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That bad luck! Mine shipped with no problems whatsoever on 01/26/.

I hope you enjoy the switch, because im sure that i will.

Maximum of 7 days until my MacBook Pro arrives.

 
At January 17, 2007 at 10:13 PM , Blogger Nick Young said...

Grats on the switch! I'm sure that we'll both be extremely happy with our new computers :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home