My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.keynote2keynote.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Taking Things One Day At A Time...

My MBP still hasn't shipped yet, which is disappointing. I ordered the machine on the 12th, and here it is the 20th. Granted there was some problems with the machine being undercharged and not being able to ship which took a few days to take care of. But, its already been a few days since this was resolved and the machine still hasn't shipped. Is this typical? I was told that custom configured Apples take a bit longer to ship, but its only a hard drive! Had I known that it would have taken this much longer to ship I would have just bought it with the default config and replaced the hard drive myself. So, needless to say I'm a little bummed.

One article I read today however, was able to cheer me up and got me excited about making the switch again. SmokingMac.com has posted an article labeled 10 Reasons Why I Don’t Miss Windows. While reading through the list one can't help but get excited about dumping spyware, IE, and the horrible Windows Search. The author lists the Windows default ui second in his/her list. I personally don't have a beef with the Windows ui, but now that I'm thinking about it... I'm in need of a change. I've been using the same ui for the last 4-5 years, and honestly its rather boring. So bring on Mac OS X, Aqua, and all its glory! I'm ready for it... now only if my Mac would ship...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At January 21, 2007 at 8:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my Mac. I can't imagine going back to a Windows. I hope your new computer gets in soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home