My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.keynote2keynote.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Bandwagon Plug,,, Get Your Free Account

Bandwagon is for music geeks that use Macs. If you have a huge music library that you never back up, then it may be time to look Bandwagon. The service officially launches February 22nd, 2007. Essentially But, I've got some great news. They have a neat promotion going on right now. Post their logo on your blog and you get a free account for 1 year... hence the shameless plug, lol.

I probably wouldn't normally try out their service, but if I get a free account out of this then I'll give it a shot. Of course, if I get a free account you can all expect a review :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At February 22, 2007 at 3:08 AM , Blogger Solofx7 said...

Do you know what the size restrictions are of this?
I am gonna sign up for this too and see how it works.

 
At February 22, 2007 at 3:16 PM , Blogger Nick Young said...

The service is supposed to launch today, Feb 22nd. But, their blog says that they are ironing out some kinks.

Here is there pricing plan.

$69 a year for unlimited storage.

Or you can try the service for 1 month for $1 and get unlimited storage. But, after that one month if you want to continue using BandWagon then you have to pay $99 a year. I guess the different prices are to reward those that just jump right in and get the 1 year from the begining.

I have a free 1 years worth of service from them. So when I get around to trying it out I'll write about my experiences.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home