My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.keynote2keynote.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Site Revamp In The Works

Today I began looking back into WordPress. Initially I started this blog out on WordPress, but I had no clue what I was doing. Blogger was simple, and got me posting right away, so I decided to go with Google's blogging software instead. But, Its been over a month since I started the blog, and I'm ready to do some customizing. I found a free web host, AwardSpace, and installed WordPress to do a little experimenting. After some fooling around, I'm 100% sure that I'll be switching to WordPress. Once I finish installing plugins, and work on the CSS I'll be rolling out the new Keynote2Keynote. Hopefully this will take place within the next 1-2 weeks.

I'm really excited about the changes that I'll be making and I'm sure that everyone else will enjoy them. I secretly told myself when I got started that if I could get 20 RSS feed subscribers I'd think about putting a good chunk of time into a custom theme/template. The site's been creeping up towards 20 and I hope I'll be able to get the revamp done within a few days of the goal being reached :)

Completely unrelated... I received my RadTech BT600 mouse and have been testing it the last few days. I plan on getting a full hands on report posted tomorrow or the next day. I can tell you now however, that I'm a happy camper and loving this little guy!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 13, 2007 at 3:46 AM , Blogger Galley said...

I used Wordpress with my blog and was very happy with it. I used the ThatVistaBlog theme.

http://www.guistyles.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=2929

 
At February 14, 2007 at 10:03 AM , Blogger Nick Young said...

ohhhh, that looks like a nice theme. I really love all the plugins and stuff that you can for wordpress.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home