My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.keynote2keynote.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Apple Tattoo Photomontage

Ever thought about getting a tattoo? How about an Apple logo tattoo. The idea had never crossed my mind, but I saw someone walking down the street with one today. It got me thinking... Is that common? When I got home I did a quick search on Google and found that it was more common that I thought! Flickr turned up a bunch of results as well. I even found sites dedicated to people with Apple tattoos.
I don't know why or how, but it inspired me a bit. After an hour or so I had created this!


Small: 400 x 480
Medium: 625 x 750
Large: 2000 x 2400

Neat eh? I still don't think that I could permanently inscribe my love for Apple in my skin. A big high five to those that have. Your devotion to your brand of choice is amazing!

The tattoos in the image are mostly Apple logo's with power button icons, sad face macs, and one startup screen image mixed in. I tried to only include one image from each person in the picture, but after a while one black Apple logo started to look the same as another :)

One neat trick I learned tonight was that if you type shift+option+k in a text editor most standard fonts will display an Apple logo. By using that trick and pumping the font size up to 1200 I was able to get my high res Apple logo.

If you found this interesting and you own/use a mac check out the 100 Apple Users/Switchers Collage thats still in the wroks.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At February 19, 2007 at 3:38 AM , Blogger Galley said...

Thanks for the links Nick. Those people are definitely hardcore Apple fans!

 
At February 19, 2007 at 3:46 AM , Blogger Nick Young said...

They are way more hardcore than anyone I know. I guess it gives the rest of us something to aspire to!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home