My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.keynote2keynote.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 12, 2007

So there I was... 3am and 7 FireFox Tabs...

This should be interesting. Last night, while I was surfing around trying to figure out what to write about I fell asleep on the couch and didn't wake up till 3am. Since I don't have a well thought out post, I'm going to write about the open FireFox tabs that I had open when I woke up!

I just love all these parody Mac ads... If you haven't seen the next one, you're in for a good laugh...

This iPhone ad is well done in my opinion. It uses a background color close to that of the iPod ads. And the art is definitely done with Apple in mind. It looks like it could have come strait out of the art department in Cupertino.

Thats the extent of my Mac ad surfing. On to the meat and potatoes.

If you're the do it yourself kind, give this a shot. An iPod charger for your bicycle, made from a hand crank charger. This is a great idea. I didn't take the time to look, but if there isn't already a commercial product similar to this, there should be. Mac users are usually pretty savvy and often hip to energy conservation.

Take your iSight camera and turn yourself into Quasimoto! Then show the world on The Mac Metamorphosis Meme. This page is dedicated to making a fool out of yourself :) I plan on getting a pic up there as soon as I take a shower, lol.

Need to know if its time to upgrade your Mac? Mactactic helps you decide. It tracks updates to the Mac line and tries to predict if a hardware update is right around the corner. I had another site similar to this, but better bookmarked at one time, but I lost the link :(

The last page I had open was the latest Applgeeks 3.0 comic.

There you go. Its my mash up of what I was reading last night before I fell asleep, lol. Enjoy your day and try not to drool on your trackpad like I did.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At February 13, 2007 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Jonathan said...

Was the buyers guide you were looking for this one: http://buyersguide.macrumors.com/

If not, thats the one I normally use and it's pretty good. Thanks for the excellent links!

 
At February 13, 2007 at 5:26 PM , Blogger Nick Young said...

Yeah, thats the exact one! Its really well done.

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home