My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.keynote2keynote.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Marware Laptop Case/Sleeve Ordered... woot!

I ordered a neoprene sleeve for my MacBook Pro today. I had to treat myself to a Valentines Day present :) I ended up not going with any of my original choices. After doing a bunch more research and reading some hands on reviews, I chose to go with the Marware Sportfolio.

The Sportfolio boasts a neoprene design, zipper guards, and a snug fit! Everything I was looking for. Additionally, the sleeve has a pocket for an iPod/mp3 player or a digital camera. The pictures on Marware's website show the Sportfolio with very nice blue accents that seem to compliment the black design nicely. I hope that the blue will match my RadTech ScreenSavrz.

I think I've made the correct choice and can't wait to get my hands on this sleeve. If its as cool as I've read it is I think I'm going to love it. Now I just need to mod (aka sew... yuck!) my backpack and put one of those laptop separators in it. I'd consider buying a specifically designed laptop backpack, but I love my Oakley pack to much to retire it (I have the original before they added the laptop compartment). Maybe I'll just give Grandma a call :)

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At February 15, 2007 at 4:36 AM , Blogger Galley said...

While I love my Waterfield Designs VertiGo Combo bag, it was hella expensive. I think you made an excellent choice, Nick.

 
At February 15, 2007 at 4:47 AM , Blogger Nick Young said...

Thanks for the reassurance!

 
At February 19, 2007 at 7:14 AM , Blogger D said...

I stumbled upon your posts while searching for a case for the 17" MBP that my company bought for me. I work from home with two toddlers, so I really want to protect this thing.

I hope you'll post as soon as you receive it and let us know how it goes.

 
At February 19, 2007 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Nick Young said...

Will do! I think it'll be here within the next day or so. I only bought the cheap $5 shipping.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home