My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.keynote2keynote.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Blogger Here I Come

Well, I heard a log of good stuff about WordPress so I decided to give it a go for my Keynote2Keynote project. BUT... I didn't like the amount of control that WordPress gave me. Maybe I missed some stuff, but Blogger seems to allow me to do more of what I want to do easier. So I've moved the content from WordPress to Blogger. I will resume the remaining 364 days of my blog on this site.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At January 10, 2007 at 8:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Testing out the blogger comments

 
At February 2, 2007 at 12:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi. am thinking to do the same but don't know how to move my contents in wordpress.com to blogger.
Any advice?

 
At February 2, 2007 at 1:14 AM , Blogger Nick Young said...

I've seen lots of importers for moving from blogger to wordpress, but none for moving from wordpress to blogger :( I actually regret moving to blogger a bit. Wordpress has more of a steep learning curve, but is quite a bit more powerful in terms of what you can do with it. The big plus of blogger is that you can get up and running quickly and is really easy to use.

Anyways, good luck on finding a way to import to blogger. I didn't have many posts when I moved so I just copy/pasted the articles which was fine. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home