My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.keynote2keynote.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Ship That Mac!

I'm hoping that my MacBook Pro will ship tomorrow :) Its supposed to ship between the 17th and the 19th, so maybe I'll get lucky! Until I get the machine I'll continue to attempt to immerse myself in the Apple community and keep everyone updated. I've been trying to be active on many forums and help people make the switch like I did.

I'm getting quit a list of ideas to write about once UPS/FedEx drops a package at my door. And each day the list gets longer and longer. Until then I don't have to much to write about.

So for the time being go check out Adrian Kingsley-Hughes blog. He received a 17" MacBook Pro from Apple to review for a few weeks. He's giving a day by day report on his experience with the machine, similar to what I will be doing except for a much longer period of time. My favorite quote of the blog, "I'm wondering if at the end of this review I'll want to buy a MacBook Pro or not." I don't see how he could not want one. So far 6 days have passed and other than his WiFi issues Adrian has been pretty impressed with the MBP. Hopefully in a week or two we Apple will have another 'switch' customer.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At January 17, 2007 at 12:37 PM , Blogger Solofx7 said...

how close is your local Apple store?
i love my store and if i can get what i want there at a good price, that is where i shop 90% of the time...

 
At January 17, 2007 at 6:32 PM , Blogger Nick Young said...

I was under the assumption that you can only get default configured Macs at the Apple store. I wanted to get the upgraded hard drive so I ordered online since I thought I wouldn't be able to get it in an Apple store.

Is it possible to get custom Macs at the Apple store?

 
At January 18, 2007 at 4:45 AM , Blogger Solofx7 said...

i am pretty sure they can do that hard drive change at the store, but i am not 100% sure on that...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home