My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.keynote2keynote.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Credit Goes Where Credit Is Due

So there I was... with a MacBook Pro sitting in my shopping cart on Apple.com. Then I decided that I should check the balance on my credit card to make sure that I had room for the purchase. Low and behold I hadn't even considered that I didn't have a high enough credit limit on my card! I suppose I could use my check card, but I want those damn reward points. So I'll give my credit card company a call in the morning and ask them to increase my limit.

To be so close to making the switch and being shot down is heart wrenching. Could this be a sign? Are there secret unseen supernatural forces that are attempting to prevent me from making the 'switch'? I suspect that Bill G is up to his dirty deeds again, trying to brainwash me.

At any rate, since I can't wow you with my 'switch' I'll post a 'switch' video. This is the video that Steve Job's showed during his keynote address during MWSF 2007. I'm not sure if its a new commercial or just one I haven't seen yet, but I got a chuckle out of it :)

EDIT:
No clue why this video has so much space above it. If you have any idea I would love to hear from you!









Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 15, 2007 at 5:53 PM , Blogger Solofx7 said...

i am conused by the end of this commecial.
is mac acting like pc farted and that is a peripheral?

 
At January 15, 2007 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Nick Young said...

Possibly. But, if you notice PC is wearing a hospital gown. You know, the ones that are open in the rear... I think the 'peripheral' is referring to peripheral vision since Mac probably caught a full moon from PC :) I could be wrong though, lol.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home