My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.keynote2keynote.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, February 3, 2007

Surge This

My electricity has been going nuts lately. Probably once every day or two I notice at least the lights dimming if not the power going out completely. This has reminded me how glad I am that I bought a slick little surge protector with my MBP. The Tripp-Lite Traveler 100Bt is about half the size of the MBP AC adapter, which is the perfect size to bring with you on the road! You always want to protect your investment from surges, but big bulky surge protectors just aren't practical to take on the road. This little guy solves that and is exactly what travelers need. The 100Bt boasts 1050 Joules surge protection, a retractable plug, two outlets to plug into, and a telephone/ethernet jack.

I really like the retractable plug. It not only decreases size, but prevents the plug from scratching anything. The button that slides the plug in and out feels a little weak though :( I read a few reviews online where peoples buttons broke off, but I have yet to experience that. I'd recommend everyone to use a surge protector any time you plug in your ac adapter. If toting around a full sized surge protector isn't possible then give the 100Bt a shot. You won't regret the $12.95 it'll run you. A big bonus is that if anything gets fried while using the 100Bt, Tripp-Lite will replace equipment up to $50,000!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At February 4, 2007 at 3:28 AM , Blogger Galley said...

Smart move!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home