My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.keynote2keynote.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 29, 2007

From the Boiling Pits of the Internet

I'm going to try something new today. Each day I spend a bit of time surfing the internet for interesting news, images, and videos. Usually Mac related stuff since I'm a new switcher. Sometimes I write about the things I find, and other times I don't. Even though I don't write about some it doesn't mean that many of you wouldn't mind spending the time to read the sites. So, every few days I'm going to post a quick list of what I've been reading and give a short description when needed. Enjoy todays links :)

  • New Applegeeks comic. Applegeeks Lite comic, below the main comic is quite funny.
  • Where are they now? Interview with “Switcher Girl” Ellen Feiss
  • The PowerBook Prank
  • Andrew Youll's Experience From Windows XP to Mac OS X. From 2005, but its still relevant.
  • Murphy Mac, 1 a day Mac screencasts.
  • From Windows to OS X, a great ui/feature comparison of the two operating systems.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At January 30, 2007 at 5:46 AM , Blogger Galley said...

Thanks for the link to the Ellen Feiss interview.

 
At January 30, 2007 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Nick Young said...

Everyone is a fan of Ellen :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home