My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.keynote2keynote.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Dr. SteveJobs, Or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Make The Switch

Why? Well, I decided to throw in the towel and buy a Mac. Today was Apple’s MacWorld Expo in San Francisco where they announced the iTV and iPhone. Both seemed pretty damn rad. But, that’s not the reason I’m switching. Honestly, I’m just ready for something new! I’ve owned one laptop, and one Apple product (the same machine… a G3 PowerBook). I’ve been a long time PC user and avid gamer for longer than I can remember. That’s enough about me, but I’ll unveil a bit more about me as the year progresses.

I’m starting this blog to document my experience with Apple and their product/services over the next 365 days… MWSF 2007 to MWSF 2008. I hope to learn a few things along the way and possibly show seasoned vets a few things as well. I’ve also wanted to play with WordPress and this gives me the chance. Anyways, thanks for reading and enjoy the ride!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home